Wednesday, June 3

I've Got a Twitter Account

Ok, enough faffing, I've finally joined the Twitterati. If you think I might have something interesting to say you can follow me from the link to the right. If you think you have something interesting to say leave me a comment with your username on Twitter and I'll follow you.

I figure being able to send short updates from my phone might be useful, seeing as I'm away a lot at the moment. Also, tweeting from the Expo would be pretty cool if I remember...

Update: Because the link to the right only works if you're not using RSS (it's a link on the sidebar), my Twitter username is ReiverGames

5 comments:

Steve said...

Am I missing something? Is the link there yet..? What's your name?

Jackson Pope said...

Hiya Steve,

If you go to the Creation and Play page there's a link on the right. You won't be able to see it through RSS though :-(

Cheers,

Jack

Tobby said...

Not much.. anything interesting ??

Nisha said...

Hey I tried to find your info but could not....

pop said...

Yeh.... found it!