Monday, March 20

Rules

For the last couple of weeks my focus has been the Rocky ‘Roid rules.


Oh, and AireCon.


Oh, and shipping Gamefound rewards.


But mostly rules.


The rules have crystallised now.


But the old ones were very basic - few examples and no diagrams.


They were easy to edit while the rules were changing, but they weren’t good enough for release.


So I’ve been splitting them up. Adding more examples.


Adding diagrams.


The low ink rules are done now.


Got high ink maps done too!


I can share them with reviewers.


High ink rules should be quite quick.


Meanwhile, I’ve been shipping the stuff I brought back from Paul’s.


Ordering packaging for the big box orders.


I’m going to sort out some more to ship once Paul’s back from his holiday.


Let him focus on cutting the last of the deluxe and EU rewards.

No comments: