Monday, March 14

Hey! Over Here!

This week I’ve been fighting with adverts.

Advertising makes me really uncomfortable.

Weaponising attention.



Then I read “advertising is the act of introducing your product to the people who would want to buy it if they knew about it”.

Advertising now makes me slightly less uncomfortable.

But needs must. We’re now paying Paul’s salary.

Every month when we’re not fulfilling a Kickstarter we’re losing money. That’s not sustainable.

We have a great product in FlickFleet.

And it’s very popular with the few people who know about it.

So how do we get it in front of more people who would love it if they knew about it?

I’ve been fighting with Facebook and briefly Twitter ads this week.

Trying to tweak things to boost their success.

All my changes make things worse.

The ads are barely covering their cost.

I need to up my game.

A lot.

No comments: