Monday, April 29

Broken

As I've mentioned before, I have a set of daily tasks.

Things I do every day.

Some are things to benefit my physical health.

Some are things to benefit my mental health.

Plus games design.

Which I think benefits my mental health as well as helping Eurydice Games.

And I'm a data nerd. So I track it.

Last year I managed 176 days in a row of doing all my tasks.

I took a break over Christmas.

We were away with family, I was out of my routine with less time by myself.

I started again on the first of Jan.

I've already broken it twice this year.

Once on the 17th Jan and then again last Wednesday.

After 96 days in a row :(

I'd done everything but games design.

I sat down at the computer to do it in the evening.

Just a little bit of graphic design on my latest prototype.

But I got distracted.

Did some bookkeeping.

Sorted out a few of the overcharge stragglers.

Went to bed.

Didn't realise until the morning.

Today I hope to get to 5 again... 

No comments: