Monday, April 24

Ideas

After cancelling meeting Paul due to feeling rough the previous week, we met up last Wednesday.


It was an opportunity to exchange 20 more Gamefound orders for me to ship from Newcastle.


And a chance to catch up.


I also brought two prototypes.


Troll and Wizard.


Both codenames pending real names.


Troll was an idea I had several months ago.


It has been slowly taking shape in note form.


But I knew Paul was interested in the idea when I pitched it to him.


Wizard was 5 days old at this point and I’d already played it twice.


We played both games.


Paul had great ideas for both.


I’ve made a new prototype for Troll incorporating the changes.


Subtle changes!


I might not need to change the components for Wizard.


Both games are still Sharpie on blank cards.


Makes it really quick to iterate the design.


I will hopefully test the new Troll today at lunchtime games.

No comments: