Monday, April 3

Progress

I spent last week shipping the Xeno Wars rewards that Paul had brought up last weekend.


And starting to flesh out the Rocky ‘Roid Gamefound page.


Very rough at the beginning!

And starting to create a first prototype of a new game.


Paul’s been down the laser-cutting mines.


We’re making good progress on a number  of fronts.


I’m on holiday this week though.


So not much from me.


I still want to do my daily game design though.


Some days it’s just making a couple of quick notes.


Some days it’s writing rules.


Or prototyping.


Or playtesting.


But the daily commitment means I’m making continual progress.


My output has been way higher as a result.

Which is really motivating.


Hoping to make a start on the next FlickFleet thing soon…

No comments: