I'm looking for blind playtesters again, this time for a quick filler card game I'm considering publishing. It's a very short game with some similarities to 6 Nimmt!/Category 5, it will accommodate 3-6 players, probably 10+ and takes about ten minutes to play. I'm looking for six more playtesters, four in the US/Canada and two in Europe (the UK is already covered I'm afraid).
What's in it for you?
- You get a prototype copy of the game
- You get your name in the rules as a playtester
- You're entitled to a 50% discount on the finished product, if I publish it
What do you have to do?
- Play the game a lot with your game groups
- Make a note of: who played, whether they've played before, who won, play time
- Provide feedback on the game (including suggested rule changes)
- Provide feedback on the rules - how can I improve the clarity and completeness
- Suggest a name for the game and provide feedback on the theme
How do you sign up? Leave a note in the comments to this post stating which country you live in and why you'd make an excellent playtester. I'll pick the lucky recipients at the end of this week.