On Sunday I meant to make four sets of tiles, finishing off four games that were just waiting on tiles. Sadly, I didn't get quite as much done as I intended.
I spent a fair chunk of the day driving around doing chores, and when I finally settled down to do some tile construction, I ran out of glue. Which brings me to another reason why my Dad warned me off using Display Mount. It's expensive. The can I just used up did about 10 games and cost me £12.34. That'll add £1.23 to the production cost per copy at that price. It doesn't seem like much, but it all adds up. I'm going to have to try to find a supplier where I can get wholesale prices. Still, at least I got one copy finished.
In other news I'm really looking forward to Paul's games night tonight, after the disappointment of my local games club I'm up for some fast, fun games that I've not played before. Should be good.