Tuesday, June 5

Tangata Manu - Board game

The night before last I dreamed up another game idea. I have to get these on paper quickly so I don't forget them. Yesterday after work I threw together this prototype and made some cards when I got home...

I started play testing it all by myself as 4 players and of course it didn't work as well as I thought it would. I know now the board is too big. The theme is there (not the artwork yet) and the basic game play concept is solid I think but it needs a bit of tweaking!

2 comments:

Jackson Pope said...

Hey Bobby,

What language is the name in? It has a Polynesian/Hawaian feel to it. Is the game set there?

Cheers,

Jack

runehardt said...

It's supposed to be Rongorongo or Easter Island language. Its a bird man ritual. I'll post a description...