Friday, June 1

Progress

I got eight copies made yesterday, way less than the twelve I was hoping for. Still, it means I should have at least sixteen to take with me. I reckon I can get another thirteen done today (I've got longer, and The Wife did a bunch of prep for me, bless her), which will give me a total of twenty-one copies to take. Since one of those will be mine (for demo purposes) and seven are ordered, that would leave me with an unclaimed stock of thirteen copies plus six of Border Reivers. Any I don't sell I'll use to start fulfilling the pre-orders.

To the grindstone!

In other news we'll have a new member soon, Bobby Doran a Californian game designer who recently took five prototypes to a convention and had some interest from Jay Tummelson, of Rio Grande Games! Make him feel welcome!

No comments: