Monday, April 10

Mornings

I’ve spent the last week in a big house in the country with the entirety of my clan.


Nineteen of us. Aged 14 months to 77 years.


I’m still waking up early.


I was up first every day.


I did my chain of daily habits.


Then turned to games design.


Evolving rapidly

I finished the first Codename:Troll prototype.


Soloed it a couple of times.


Found a bunch of things to change.


Made a new version.


Soloed that a couple of times. It’s better.


Made some changes to Siren.


Tried them out.


They showed some issues.


I need to figure out how to address them.


Feels good to be prototyping.


Finding flaws.


Making progress.


Make games design a daily habit has been amazing.


My progress this year is night and day from the last couple of COVID years.


I have more headspace though, without the worry of that hanging over me.

No comments: