Monday, January 8

Culmination

I have two games nearing completion.



The Planets My Destination, my second roll and write.


And Coalescence, a dexterity game of solar-system building.


TPMD has frequently got great feedback. 


I’m finalising the graphic design now.


I might just release it on the website.


Rather than crowdfunding.


Rocky ‘Roid made very little money after ad spend and Gamefound fees.


Coalescence has been 4 (5?) years in the making.


It’s worked for most of that time, but was missing the spark that makes it super fun. The highs and lows.


And it was nigh-impossible to manufacture.


I think I might have cracked both.


Needs a new prototype. 


And more testing.


I’m working on both.


Might even enter Coalescence into the Cardboard Edison award

No comments: