Friday, October 17

Ding! Ding! Change Ends.

It's all change at Reiver Towers. The games to the other UK distributor were collected yesterday, so our bedroom feels palatial all of a sudden, now the space has been freed up. I heard back from the US distributor last night, the pallet deal may have fallen through, though they are interested in collecting some stock at Essen. I'm going to ring them later to see if I can save it, if nothing else it's one less pallet to ship down South.

Down South? Why would I be shipping my pallets to the South I hear you ask? The Wife has just got a job down there, so we'll be moving towards the end of this year, beginning of next. I'll need to arrange a new warehouse down there and then ship my games to it. The more I can sell before then (and hence the less I have to ship) the better.

I'm starting to feel on top of my Essen preparations. I've got a few things left to do, but nothing too onerous. The German lessons have suffered, but at least things will be under control at the fair (I hope!).

4 comments:

Yehuda Berlinger said...

where down south?

Jackson Pope said...

Still North of London but much nearer - East Midlands it's probably called. Where exactly we're moving to is still up in the air.

Cheers,

Jack

Unknown said...

Noooooo! No more playtesting for me? No more BM! for you? How will we both survive?

Jackson Pope said...

It's going to be hard, certainly. Still it's not for a couple of months at least.

Cheers,

Jack