It's two months to the day since Border Reivers was first released. So I thought I'd give you an update on how it's doing.
- I've now sold very nearly one third of the copies available.
- I've almost finished making forty percent of the whole print run.
- I've sold copies to six different countries on three different continents.
- The vast majority of the copies have been sold to strangers via word of mouth.
- I've made new friends via Border Reivers.
- The last few weeks' sales are among the best yet.
- The cutting out of the tiles is a really nasty job - doing it by hand hurts.
- With the light and the weather failing fast I'm running out of opportunities to glue tiles outside.
- It's not made me a multi-billionaire yet.
Okay, so that last one wasn't entirely serious. Overall, I'm very pleased with the way it's going. I'm well ahead of my target to sell out in a year - so far, so good.