With The Wife absent last night, I started my big push on construction. I'm keen to get ahead of the curve on construction as until now I've been playing catch-up.
To start off with, I did some gluing in my friend's backyard. I did the reverse side of a couple of copies (completing them), and then the front side of another six copies. I had a bunch of chores to do too, but I also managed to get one and a half of the completed copies' tiles cut out.
I don't think I'm going to manage to get as much as I want done while The Wife is away, I'm busy both weekends now and my evenings are getting eaten up by other things. But I will get as much done as I can.
If the weather holds tonight I'll do another round of gluing as it's the tiles that are the bottleneck.