Wednesday, November 15

The tales of a casual games designer: Part 11

Well, I made my first sale at Midcon! Whoooo! Now gotta get a move on to finish off my customer's copy! Great feedback from those who played (the level of strategy seemed really high with four player, 20 cyclist racing) and plenty of people who stopped by said that they seriously thought it was pro produced...Which was nice of them! A couple more certain preorders so things are looking up - time to kick on with finishing the typing up of the rule book then!

3 comments:

Jackson Pope said...

Woohoo! Great news about the sale Luke, and really good feedback too. It's a shame I couldn't make it to MidCon, I'd have loved to have played it.

Welcome to the Hand-made Games Producers Guild :-)

HamsterOfFury said...

My hands hurt and the glue's made the curtains come to life...


I WANT OUT!

Jackson Pope said...

I know how you feel :-)